I have to admit I was a little skeptical and definitely “blushed” when the Sephora consultant told me to go with this shade made from NARS.
It’s called “Orgasm” and it’s peachy pink sheer color gives me a perfect golden shimmer. After doing some research, I found that it’s has received amazing reviews and has won the award for best blush by Allure multiple years in a row. What rock have I been living under?
Here’s the scoop:
1. Based on my experience and research, I can without a doubt say it looks good on my skin tone whether I’m pale or with a summer glow.
2. You don’t need to use a lot, just a light dusting and trust me it will stay with you all day.
3. It’s won the best of beauty award by Allure 2004 – 2008. It went into their hall of fame in 2011. And, it’s been chosen as their Reader’s Choice Award for 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, and 2002.
4. It’s priced at $29.99, however if you stick with what I said and don’t use a lot. It will last, I bought mine in March and I’m not even close to running out.
5. The only downside is when someone will ask you what the name of the color is 😉
I’m sure this is not the first blog you will find ranting about this blush, if you use other Nars blush colors, which one do you love? If you never tried one, I highly recommend this color. Enjoy!