I received my Sample Society box on time as usual, that is one of the main reasons why I stick with this subscription they’re very consistent. What I also adore about this box is the free subscription to Allure Magazine, and I can’t mention enough how they include the $15 off coupon. To me that is wash on the cost of the box, plus some of the great items that you receive every month. You do get your money back.
This month’s box focuses on summer (of course) and comes with a great insert from Allure on various topics like Makeup (coral again, a huge trend this season) Skin facials, best close shave secrets, hair and a whole section on trends.
So, here is the inside scoop of the products and the retail value:
1. Hope in Jair – Full Size $40 – Daily moisturizer that is suitable for all skin types. I do like their products, and have heard rave reviews about them. So, I will give it a try.
2. Stila Lip Glaze – Full Size $22 (which is what I received!) – Love the way this glides on, and it has a very sweet scent. It lasts through the day as well.
3. Mini Illume Candle in Desert Tulip – Full Size $9 – It’s made from real bee’s wax and essential oils. I love the size because it’s perfect for sitting on my coffee table while reading a magazine. The smell does linger, light and refreshing.
4. B. Kamin Laboratories Sun Defense – Full Size $36.00 – I can honestly say, I haven’t tried it because I’m trying a new moisturizer that has SPF30 in it (details to come soon!) So, once I’m finished with that I will give this a try.
5. Murad Hydro-Dynamix Ultimate Moisture For Eyes – Full Size $62.00 – I don’t have the picture referenced here, because I have used it regularly. It really does work, I’m starting to like it more and more. I will do a full review once I’m done with it.
So, there you go for $15 I received $169 worth of samples to try. And, like I said if I really like one I can use the $15 coupon toward my next purchase. I can’t stress enough what a great deal that is. They have spoiled me 🙂